Walk through Venice’s history
• Headphones during the tour
• Tips 5 euro/person
• All services that are not mentioned in “price includes”
Venice Guided One Day Tour
Walk through Venice’s history
In Rialto there is also the most ancient market of Italy, the Rialto Market, which has around 1000 years of history. The fish vendors still sell the freshest fish, mostly only local species. On the other bank of the Canal Grande you will pass Sestiere Castello before entering in Sestiere San Marco, named after the Basilica and its square. Before arriving in Piazza San Marco, visit Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo with its Scala. Bovolo refers to the spiral staircase (Scala). This tower is one of the very beautiful monuments in Venice, but it still remains unknown to most of the tourists.
Afterwards, you will arrive in the majestic Piazza San Marco which was and still is the center of the city of Venice. It was the center of both the Political and Religious power of the Serenissima, the old Republic of Venice. Olden Mosaics on the façade of the Basilica to the lace-looking decoration of the Palazzo Ducale, to the 98mt tall Bell tower. It is the only place in Venice to be called “Piazza” and not “Campo”.
The Sighs Bridge was built to connect the law court to the new prison. It is said that the name was given because of the prisoners sighing when seeing for the last time the Grand Canal and the free life before entering the prison.
St. Mark's Square
Venezia Santa Lucia Railway station
Address: 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Meeting Place: Main Entrance
Bridge of Sighs
Address: Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Meeting Place: Bridge of Sighs
- Please arrive at the meeting place at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Detailed terms and conditions and responsibility issues are subject to the company's information.
- One-day tour does not provide any transportation arrangements for the participants to the meeting place, and any traffic delays or problems before entering the tour are not responsible.
- Please fill in all valid email address and phone that will be use for sending out email / sms notification in future.
- Please ensure you have received the order confirmation before making flight ticket reservation.
- Please download your voucher before departures; the voucher should include the necessary information as well as the tour manager contact information.
Please read the "Terms and Conditions"
- Before you use the online reservation, please read the following “Terms and Conditions” to protect your rights. Once you have registered, you have accepted and understood the terms and conditions listed by us.
Terms and Conditions
- Please present the voucher. The Company is not liable for any delay or expenses incurred due to passenger’s negligence to arrive at Meeting Points on time. Call the emergency number if have any accident.
- Passengers must have a valid passport and visa. The Company will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any countries.
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company is not liable for any loss which may arise during the tour.
- Please bring carsick medicine, essential balm and other personal use medicine.
- Don't bring any contraband goods or smuggling articles according to the law of local country.
- The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
- The Company also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony &welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.