Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel
AMELIA MARY EARHART STR.,10, Frankfurt
MÃRFELDER STRASSE,113, Frankfurt
Hampton by Hilton, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Holiday Inn Leiden
HAAGSE SCHOUWWEG,10, Amsterdam
PARK DRÄI EECHELEN,1, Luxembourg
Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg
6 rue Fort Niedergrünewald Quartier Européen Nord,, Luxembourg
Balladins Hotel Villejuif
AVENUE DE L'EPI D'OR,8-10, Paris
Comfort Hotel Airport CDG
RUE DE PARIS,1 BIS, Paris
*The departure point of the group may be changed due to traffic conditions.
*The departure point of the group may be changed due to traffic conditions.
(1) Please fill in all valid email address and phone that will be use for sending out email / sms notification in future.
(2) Please review the term and condition before you make the payment.
(3) Your passport should have more than 6 month’s valid period start from your departure date.
(4) Please ensure you have received the order confirmation before making flight ticket reservation.
(5) Please download your voucher before departures; the voucher should include the necessary information as well as the tour manager contact information.
Tour Fare Includes
(1) Hotel: Twin room share basis. For child 2 – 11 year old sharing a room with 2 adults.
(2) Transportation: Air Conditioned luxury coach and other transportation listed in itinerary.
(3) Meal: Meals provided in the tour are indicated. Meals not listed are at your expenses.
(4) Attraction: All attractions are listed in itinerary. (Please refer the charges on the attraction price list)
(5) Tour guide: English speaking tour guide.
Tour Fare Excludes
(1) Travel insurance, visa fees
(2) Any charges for additional itinerary are not listed in itinerary
(3) Compulsory tipping for tour guide
(4) City tax
(5) Excess baggage charges from Airlines
(6) Room services, telephone charges, laundry
(7) The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident.
Cancellation and Refund policy
If you cancel your tour for any reason, including medical or family reasons the cancellation fees and handling fee will apply.
(Exclude departure date and notification date or any visa fees if applicable)
(1) 15 days before departure – Full refund
(2) 14-8 days before departure- 50% of tour price.
(3) Less than 7 days departure – No refund.
(1) Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The Company is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour.
(2) Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary.
(3) The Company will not be held accountable if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
(4) The Company, nor tour guide and driver will accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PASSENGER
(1) *Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (Weight below 30kg, the sum of three sizes must not exceed 158cm ). If client bring more than one luggage (if the coach has enough space) , we will have to charge 5 Euros everyday for each additional luggage. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
(2) *European tours are different from other countries. Some attractions cannot be reached by the coach so clients will have to walk. If the passengers are with reduced mobility , they cannot visit these attractions. Clients could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund. They could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund. Please think carefully before applying our tours. Once applied, it is equivalent to accepting our terms and conditions.
(3) For the laborious and attentive work of driver and tour guide, the company requires the clients to give them 7 euro (minimum) per person as gratuities; 28 euro for 4-days trip; 42euros for 6-days trip; 70 euro for 10-days per trip etc. (Both the adults and children are the same).
(4) Please present the voucher when get in the tour bus. The Company is not liable for any delay or expenses incurred due to passenger’s negligence to arrive at Meeting Points on time. Call the emergency number if have any accident.
(5) Passengers must have a valid passport and visa. The Company will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any countries.
(6) Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company is not liable for any loss which may arise during the tour.
(7) Please bring enough cash to pay the self-paying entrance tickets and meals according to the Price List.
(8) Please bring carsick medicine, essential balm and other personal use medicine.
(9) Don't bring any contraband goods or smuggling articles according to the law of local country.
(10) Non-refundable for any unused portion of the tour and any meals listed in itinerary after departure whatever the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
(11) The Company also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony &welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
(12) The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
(13) The Company reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
(14) The Company does not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others.
(15) 22Europe acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. The Company accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes.
(16) Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended. We will be pleased to assist in enquiries of any travel insurance.
(17) We will provide earphones for clients on the tour so that they can hear the tour leader more clearly. After clients join the tour, the tour leader will give the earphones to them and collect EUR 20 as deposit. Before clients leave the tour, please give the earphones back to the tour leader and the tour leader will return the deposit to them. Thanks for your understanding.
What is a Circular Bus Tour. Is there a difference between a circular tour and other tours?
As this is my first time travel to Europe, do you have any recommendations?
How many hotel nights are included in a 7-day tour?
How many countries do the circular tours cover?
Is the tour suitable for elderly passengers?
Are there any luggage limitations?
What are the route joining and interchange points?
What is the best way to start?
I received a purchase confirmation Email, but no voucher attached, how can I download the voucher?
Can I update my passenger information after purchase?
I like to add extra days onto my selected tour, is this possible?
Due to medical or family reasons, I can’t attend the tour. Is there a refund policy?
If you cancel your tour for any reason, including medical or family reasons, cancellation and handling fees of 3.5% will apply.
Excluding departure date and notification date, or any visa fees, our refund policy is as follows:
(1) 16 days before departure: Full refund
(2) 15-8 days before departure: 50% of the tour price.
(3) Less than 7 days before departure: No refund.
What is included and not included in the circular tours?
• Air conditioned luxury coach and other transportation listed in the itinerary.
• 3 star hotel accommodation and continental breakfast
• Experienced tour leader (Mandarin, Cantonese, English or Vietnamese speaking)
• Airplane tickets
• Any attraction tickets
• Lunch and dinner
• Pink line additional hotel charge € 10 per person per night
• City tax and fees
• Gratuities to driver and tour guide
• Travel insurance and visa fees
• Other expenses
How much do lunch and dinner cost in Europe?
My selected itinerary includes a change of line, do I need to change by myself?
What happens when the tour is finished?
The meeting time at the joining points is 9 am in the morning, should I arrive in the city a day early?
Does the tour price include tips?
Do you have a visa service?
How long can I stay in Europe?
Hong Kong: 90 days with passport with at least 6 months' validity
Taiwan: 90 days with passport with at least 6 months' validity
Singapore: 90 days with passport with at least 6 months' validity
Malaysia: 90 days with passport with at least 6 months' validity
What kind of Visa do I need to travel to Europe?
For more information: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com
Who needs a Schengen Visa to go to Europe?
For more information: https://www.schengenvisa.cc/index-chinese.html
Value for Money
Number of Attractions