Room not found, please retry with another search condition.
PATRIOT SQUARE,8, Liverpool Street, London, United Kingdom
Sitting proudly on Patriot Square in London, this property is centrally positioned at the heart of the city's lively East End and close by the Whitechapel Gallery. The nearest train station is just 100 metres away and many attractions can be found within easy access of the property. Stylish, well-appointed guest rooms come equipped with up-to-date conveniences. Guests can dine in style in the elegant surroundings of the restaurant, followed by a refreshing drink in the chic cocktail bar. A swimming pool and fitness centre can be found onsite. Conference facilities are available to those travelling for work purposes.
- Year of construction: 1909
- Number of floors (main building): 5
- Connecting rooms
- Total number of rooms: 98
- Double rooms: 12
- Apartments: 86
- Disability-friendly rooms: 4
Distances (in meters)
- Bus/Train station: 50m
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Direct dial telephone
- Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing set
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Cot on demand
- Extra beds on demand
- Air conditioning in public areas
- 24-hour reception
- Hotel safe
- Lift access
- Mobile phone coverage
- Wired Internet
- Check-in hour
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Bicycle storage
- Car park
- Check-out hour
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Non-smoking area
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Conference room
- Outdoor freshwater pool: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Continental breakfast
- À la carte lunch
- À la carte dinner
- Hot breakfast
- Breakfast served to the table
- Gluten-free meals
- Vegetarian meal
Check-in and Check-out
Usually check-in starts at 14:00, and check-out ends at 12:00. Please refer to individual hotel's information provided after reservation.
- One of the customers must be over 18 years old with valid ID, guests under the age of 18 must be accompany with an adult.
- Child offer is only for selected hotel.
- Due to the fluctuation of room prices; pricing display on the webpage may not be the exact amount, the final price will be displayed on the payment confirmation page. The company reserves the right to alter the pricing.
- Additional fee may apply depending on the number of nights stayed and the room type based on different hotel policies, and the fee may not include taxes.
- Some mandatory fees and taxes may be charged according to local policies such as resort fees or others, these are required to be paid separately when staying at the hotel, also facilities and services are subject to availability on the day of the hotel stay and cannot be guaranteed.
Terms of Changes and Cancellation
- Please review room, cancellation, and modification policies on the hotel page and under T&C description, and check carefully before placing the booking. The room reservation information will be listed on the booking confirmation email as well as other hotel remarks.
- The customer will be charged a 3.5% handling fee of the total amount paid in the refund process.
- If the customer needs to cancel the booking, please inform 22Europe.com and allow us 7 - 14 days to process a refund. The refund is based on the hotel’s cancellation policy. If there is an additional charge requested by the hotel and listed in the policy, 22Europe.com will deduct this amount and refund the remaining amount based on booking currency back to the customer.
- Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if there is change or cancelation after purchase confirmation.