- Room size (sqm): 6m2
WARWICK WAY, Victoria,78-84, Victoria Station, London, United Kingdom
This hotel, housed in a Victorian building, is perfectly located in the heart of London. It is the perfect starting point for those guests who wish to discover this city since it is within walking distance of Victoria train and bus station and very close to several historic and touristic sights, such as: Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye It is a perfect place for both leisure and business travellers. The hotel provides WI fi in public areas and continental breakfast; the cosy bedrooms feature LED TVs and coffee makers. With accommodations, that are both comfortable and affordable, providing guests with exceptional service at an affordable price. The hotel awaits for a relaxing and pleasant stay; and provide bed and breakfast accommodations for those traveling to London, and looking forward to welcoming soon.
- Year of construction: 1900
- Year of most recent renovation: 2005
- Number of floors (main building): 5
- Connecting rooms
- Number of floors (annexe): 5
- Total number of rooms: 55
- Single rooms: 3
- Double rooms: 29
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Central heating
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Wake-up service
- Cot on demand
- Extra beds on demand
- Smoking rooms
- Satellite TV
- Smoke detector
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- 24-hour reception
- Hotel safe
- Currency exchange facilities
- Wired Internet
- Room service
- Car park
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Luggage room
- Electric kettle
- Continental breakfast
Check-in and Check-out
Usually check-in starts at 14:00, and check-out ends at 12:00. Please refer to individual hotel's information provided after reservation.
- One of the customers must be over 18 years old with valid ID, guests under the age of 18 must be accompany with an adult.
- Child offer is only for selected hotel.
- Due to the room pricing is fluctuated in any minute; pricing display on webpage may not be the exact amount, the final price will be display on payment confirmation page. The company reserves the right to alter the pricing.
- Additional fee may apply depending on number of nights stayed and room type based on different hotel policy, and the fee may not include taxes.
- Some mandatory fees and taxes may be charged according to local policies such as resort fee or others, require pay separately when staying at the hotel, also facilities and services are subject to availability on the day of the hotel and cannot be guaranteed.
Terms of Changes and Cancellation
- Please review room, cancellation, and modification policies in hotel page and under T&C description, and check carefully before place an booking. The room reservation information will be listed on the booking confirmation email as well as other hotel remarks.
- The customer will be charged a 3.5% handling fee of the total amount paid in refund process.
- If the customer needs to cancel the booking, please inform 22Europe.com and allow us 7 - 14 days to process refund. The refund is based on the hotel’s cancellation policy. if there is additional charge requested by hotel and listed in policy, 22Europe.com will deduct this amount and refund the remaining amount based on booking currency back to the customer.
- Please contact us email@example.com if there is change or cancel after purchase confirmation.