Room not found, please retry with another search condition.
Sidumula, 19, Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Iceland
This cosy and comfortable hotel features a prime location in Reykjavik. It is situated within walking distance from Kringlan shopping centre and Laugardulur, the city's main outdoor area with its Sports and Exhibition Centre, the Botanical Garden, the Family Park and the outdoor ice-skating ring. Guests will find a choice of restaurants and shops in the surrounding area, while the city centre is some 2.5 kilometres away. Ranging from single to triple rooms, this establishment offers a choice of comfortable and bright rooms ideal for travellers and business people wishing to enjoy a restful stay. Those seeking a self-catering accommodation will appreciate will appreciate the onsite studios additionally furnished with a kitchenette. The breakfast room, located on the ground floor, features a cosy atmosphere for a great start to the day.
- Year of construction: 1995
- Year of most recent renovation: 2010
- Number of floors (main building): 2
- Connecting rooms
- Number of floors (annexe): 2
- Total number of rooms: 56
- Single rooms: 7
- Double rooms: 31
- Junior suites: 2
- Triple rooms: 8
- Quadruple rooms: 8
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Internet access
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Living room
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Wake-up service
- Cot on demand
- Smoking rooms
- Smoke detector
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- 24-hour reception
- Wired Internet
- Check-in hour
- Car park
- Check-out hour
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
Check-in and Check-out
Usually check-in starts at 14:00, and check-out ends at 12:00. Please refer to individual hotel's information provided after reservation.
- One of the customers must be over 18 years old with valid ID, guests under the age of 18 must be accompany with an adult.
- Child offer is only for selected hotel.
- Due to the fluctuation of room prices; pricing display on the webpage may not be the exact amount, the final price will be displayed on the payment confirmation page. The company reserves the right to alter the pricing.
- Additional fee may apply depending on the number of nights stayed and the room type based on different hotel policies, and the fee may not include taxes.
- Some mandatory fees and taxes may be charged according to local policies such as resort fees or others, these are required to be paid separately when staying at the hotel, also facilities and services are subject to availability on the day of the hotel stay and cannot be guaranteed.
Terms of Changes and Cancellation
- Please review room, cancellation, and modification policies on the hotel page and under T&C description, and check carefully before placing the booking. The room reservation information will be listed on the booking confirmation email as well as other hotel remarks.
- The customer will be charged a 3.5% handling fee of the total amount paid in the refund process.
- If the customer needs to cancel the booking, please inform 22Europe.com and allow us 7 - 14 days to process a refund. The refund is based on the hotel’s cancellation policy. If there is an additional charge requested by the hotel and listed in the policy, 22Europe.com will deduct this amount and refund the remaining amount based on booking currency back to the customer.
- Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if there is change or cancelation after purchase confirmation.