Double or Twin STANDARD
- Room size (sqm): 22m2
- Room size (sqm): 45m2
- Room size (sqm): 45m2
LAUGARVEGUR, 22A, Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Iceland
This enchanting establishment in Reykjavik features a prime location close to a wide choice of shopping venues, restaurants and cafés. Guests will find just around the corner a stunning design gallery, ‘Spark Design Workshop', as well as a design store called ‘Hildur Hafstein Workshop'. A choice of restaurants serving delicious vegetarian specialities is within a stone's throw away and the National Museum is a short driving distance from the hotel. Different accommodation options are provided to suit all guests' needs, ranging from single and double rooms to spacious studios and apartments completely equipped. A warm and welcoming atmosphere awaits guests at the onsite restaurant serving a variety of Nordic dishes.
- Year of construction: 2002
- Number of floors (main building): 4
- Connecting rooms
- Total number of rooms: 63
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Internet access
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Cot on demand
- Smoking rooms
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- 24-hour reception
- Lift access
- Wired Internet
- Check-in hour
- Car park
- Check-out hour
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Non-smoking area
Check-in and Check-out
Usually check-in starts at 14:00, and check-out ends at 12:00. Please refer to individual hotel's information provided after reservation.
- One of the customers must be over 18 years old with valid ID, guests under the age of 18 must be accompany with an adult.
- Child offer is only for selected hotel.
- Due to the fluctuation of room prices; pricing display on the webpage may not be the exact amount, the final price will be displayed on the payment confirmation page. The company reserves the right to alter the pricing.
- Additional fee may apply depending on the number of nights stayed and the room type based on different hotel policies, and the fee may not include taxes.
- Some mandatory fees and taxes may be charged according to local policies such as resort fees or others, these are required to be paid separately when staying at the hotel, also facilities and services are subject to availability on the day of the hotel stay and cannot be guaranteed.
Terms of Changes and Cancellation
- Please review room, cancellation, and modification policies on the hotel page and under T&C description, and check carefully before placing the booking. The room reservation information will be listed on the booking confirmation email as well as other hotel remarks.
- The customer will be charged a 3.5% handling fee of the total amount paid in the refund process.
- If the customer needs to cancel the booking, please inform 22Europe.com and allow us 7 - 14 days to process a refund. The refund is based on the hotel’s cancellation policy. If there is an additional charge requested by the hotel and listed in the policy, 22Europe.com will deduct this amount and refund the remaining amount based on booking currency back to the customer.
- Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if there is change or cancelation after purchase confirmation.