Keilisbraut, 762, Keflavik - Airport, Reykjavik, Iceland
Conveniently located close to Keflavik International Airport in Iceland. Only a short distance from some of Iceland's most popular tourist attractions and the capital city Reykjavik. The Reykjanes Peninsula has plenty of very interesting places to visit. Apart from the Blue Lagoon there are very interesting museums, landscapes and you can even see the visible rift between Europe and America where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates are pulling apart. All of this and more is definitely worth the extra days with us. Interesting tours can be arranged having our hotel as base.
- Year of most recent renovation: 2017
- Number of floors (main building): 3
- Connecting rooms
- Total number of rooms: 127
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Internet access
- Carpeted floors
- Individually adjustable heating
- Living room
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Cot on demand
- Extra beds on demand
- Smoking rooms
- Satellite TV
- Room size (sqm): 33
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Smoke detector
- 24-hour reception
- Wired Internet
- Check-in hour
- Car park
- Check-out hour
- Transfer service
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Luggage room
- Airport Shuttle
- Electric kettle
- Breakfast room
- Business centre
- TV lounge
- Breakfast buffet
Things to keep in mind
- No hen/stag or any other parties allowed
- Non-smoking establishment
Check-in and Check-out
Usually check-in starts at 14:00, and check-out ends at 12:00. Please refer to individual hotel's information provided after reservation.
- One of the customers must be over 18 years old with valid ID, guests under the age of 18 must be accompany with an adult.
- Child offer is only for selected hotel.
- Due to the fluctuation of room prices; pricing display on the webpage may not be the exact amount, the final price will be displayed on the payment confirmation page. The company reserves the right to alter the pricing.
- Additional fee may apply depending on the number of nights stayed and the room type based on different hotel policies, and the fee may not include taxes.
- Some mandatory fees and taxes may be charged according to local policies such as resort fees or others, these are required to be paid separately when staying at the hotel, also facilities and services are subject to availability on the day of the hotel stay and cannot be guaranteed.
Terms of Changes and Cancellation
- Please review room, cancellation, and modification policies on the hotel page and under T&C description, and check carefully before placing the booking. The room reservation information will be listed on the booking confirmation email as well as other hotel remarks.
- The customer will be charged a 3.5% handling fee of the total amount paid in the refund process.
- If the customer needs to cancel the booking, please inform 22Europe.com and allow us 7 - 14 days to process a refund. The refund is based on the hotel’s cancellation policy. If there is an additional charge requested by the hotel and listed in the policy, 22Europe.com will deduct this amount and refund the remaining amount based on booking currency back to the customer.
- Please contact us email@example.com if there is change or cancelation after purchase confirmation.